iOS balance peek widget

Your Community Expert
    Registered to add myself to the list of folk that balance peek is broken for, and has been for months now.

Used to work fine, although did periodically need turned back on within the phone app.

Now, when trying to use the app on my watch, I just get the message "Something went wrong. Check your mobile app settings".

The balance peek function is definately turned on, and have also removed and reinstalled both the phone and watch apps to no avail.
    I can appreciate how frustrating this must be. Are you still having issues? If so, can you please turn off balance peek on the app, remove the widget from your home screen and re-enable it to see if this works?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Fresh Eyes
    I can appreciate how frustrating this must be. Are you still having issues? If so, can you please turn off balance peek on the app, remove the widget from your home screen and re-enable it to see if this works?

Thanks for the suggestion.

Turned balance peek in the App on my phone, then removed and reinstalled from my watch. Turned balance peek back on in the phone App, but still just the same error message I’m afraid.