Ageas Law incompetent terrible service

Fresh Eyes
    Has anybody else had any progress with Ageas law. We had a car accident in december 2022. All the documents and everything had been in pretty quickly as it was a very simple small case.
    We have been passed.From person to person, people keep leaving and our case is getting absolutely nowhere.They have been absolutely nowhere.They have been absolutely terrible. This is a massive reflection on Tesco.Still using these when they have had problems for years.
    Why on earth would they want to risk their reputation with these absolute cowboys.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @Livcw Hey there, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about this experience you've had.

We understand how stressful it can be making a claim so I'm disappointed to hear that we have aggravated the situation for you. We don't have access to claims files here, I'm afraid, so you will need to contact them directly for this. You can also raise a complaint here and this will mean it will be fully investigated to see what has gone wrong.

I hope you get it all sorted and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!