App locked abroad in Thailand

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi there everyone I'm new here and have a slight problem. I'm currently in Thailand on holiday for 3 months and using a thai sim card. I have a tesco loan and credit card so I've been using the app to transfer money and pay bills etc. I was expecting my first loan payment to come out my bank 1st Feb but hasn't so I tried to log in to look online as the app doesn't tell me. I tried logging in but must have been putting wrong password in and it's locked my account. I've tried resetting but it's sending the reset code to my uk phone which I can't use. I will be needing to use the app end of this month to transfer some money from my card and also pay my credit card bill. I also want to find out when the direct debit is set up for my loan as I don't want to miss any payments. So I need to know the best way of resetting the app as I can't call customer services on my thai phone I only have unlimited data and no calls. Thanks for any information and help, lee โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ™
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @yocker Hey Lee, thanks for getting in touch. I've replied to your private messages regarding this.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!