Credit Card Payment difficulty

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    How do I obtain my Credit Card Statement notification came by e.mail that it was ready to download I assumed that a statement would be posted to me seeing that I thought I had applied for a direct debit for payment to be taken in full. I have tried to download the Tesco Bank app to my Computer without success being told not suitable for any of my devices. I am 86 years of age and I am looking for a simple way to pay without having to download a mobile app
    Thanking you
    Regards
    Mike Leeming
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @jmleeming Hey Mike, thanks for getting in touch.

The email is to let you know that your statement is ready to view via Online Banking or the mobile app. You can register for Online Banking here.

If you'd prefer paper statements please call the Credit Card team and they'll update this for you. You can reach them on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they'll be happy to help.

To speak to one of my colleagues, please choose option 2 and enter your security details, then press 0. If you don't have any details to hand, just press 0 and you will then be passed through.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!