Business classes

Fresh Eyes
    Hi

can anyone confirm what is included specifically on business class 2 and business class 3 for the car insurance?

I signed up to class 1 but it wasn’t clear this was limited

ama
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @Thedude Hey there, thanks for your question.

The Business Classes can be defined as follows;

Class 1 - Can be added when the vehicle is used for your own business or job or to travel to more than one place of work one or more times a year. Class 1 extends the level of cover from Social, Domestic and Pleasure including Commuting.

Class 2 - Business use applies to the Policyholder and anyone who works for the Policyholder or the Policyholders employer (provided they are named on the policy) to use the vehicle for their work or to travel to more than one place of work on their employer's business. All other drivers named on the policy are only covered for Social, Domestic and Pleasure use only including Commuting.

Class 3 - This level of cover is for certain occupations where it is necessary for the Policyholder to have Commercial Travelling use. This type of use is excluded by all the other use categories and allows the policyholder only to travel to various places of work to sell goods or services.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

I hope this helps 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!