Advice re refund

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I ordered goods form a company I have used before many times on 11/11/23. The goods didn't arrive and I had to chase. They said they had no stock but would fulfill my order the following week. They goods still didn't arrive. I chased again and they said the goods had been despatched but they still didn't arrive. When I chased again, they said that the courier must have lost it. A month after I gave them my money, they agreed to refund it. I still haven't received my refund of £43.70 but they have emailed me a transaction log showing the last 4 digits of my credit card. The company told me to contact the bank. I have contacted Tesco Bank who advise there is no record of this refund transaction. I called customer service who very apologetically told me they can't help. My bank confirms no refundtransaction so they can't help me with refund that they are unaware of, even though they have the original record of transaction.
    The company I ordered from tells me to to contact the bank. The bank tells me to contact the seller. No one wants to help and I am out of pocket to £43.70. What should I do???
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that. You can find all of the information you need and raise a claim through the link below.

https://www.tescobank.com/help/chargeback/

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!