Email with 3000 points clubcard

View Tag Cloud
    Investigator
    Hi
    I received a email today

If I took out pet insurance with tesco if I put the code in I would receive 3000 points equal to 30.00 pounds

It showed my clubcard number on the email when I went to get a quote it asks me for the code and then says please enter clubcard number I try to put clubcard number in and says we do not recononis the number.

No I have a tesco clubcard plus bank account and also 2 contracts on tesco mobile and i went to my mobile account login and it has a different numbered clubcard but the weird thing is when I go to tesco shopping app and the clubcard points total it has the points I have got from shopping at tesco and also the points I get for paying my mobile bill

So 119 points for payment of last months mobile contract
    Then different points for my shopping at tesco

So the email say my clubcard number but doesn't recognise it.
    I put the other clubcard in that is a little different few numbers this is the one I get all my points on and it still doesn't recognise the clubcard.

So this is very weird and without putting my clubcard number in when purchasing pet insurance am unsure if I carry on going ahead with it I will get the very generous 3000 points even though the code for the points was accepted.

Anyone have any ideas please

Regards Simon
  • 3 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @ITUnurse Hey Simon. It sounds like you may need to merge the Clubcards together to be eligible for this offer. If you contact the Clubcard team directly here they will be able to help with this. You can also live chat with the Pet Insurance team here and they will be able to answer any further questions you may have around this promotion.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Your Community Manager
    @ITUnurse I hope @ChristopherP advice above has helped!

Although we don't directly deal with our Pet Insurance products here, we do still love to hear about your pets and see pictures of them! 😊

Feel free to have a look at our Pet thread here; Let's see your pets! - Tesco Bank Community we would love to see yours!
    Investigator
    @ITUnurse Hey Simon. It sounds like you may need to merge the Clubcards together to be eligible for this offer. If you contact the Clubcard team directly here they will be able to help with this. You can also live chat with the Pet Insurance team here and they will be able to answer any further questions you may have around this promotion.

Hi Christopher And hi to Amym

I have spoke to clubcard and he was as confused as myself.

He looked into it and then phoned myself back

And he said I needed to phone to the insurance itself and ask them to put in the Clubcard number that's on the back of my bank card

Then I went ahead and purchased my pet Insurance and I will have £30.00 of clubcard points within 50 days for a good price of 60 pounds for my pet insurance so technically I am paying half that with the vouchers.

I have a post for all to see might be of interest to people

Regards and thanks again

Simon