• khashayar

04-02-21 , 10:56

me to only came on because was told i could close my credit card account but no i cant do it on here so dont know why i was told i could so please close.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 773
    Given: 431

04-02-21 , 11:17

Hi @khashayar

So sorry to see you go.
    Your request will be actioned by one of the Tesco Team.

Have a lovely day, Caz @25H
  • heanor_man_34

03-04-21 , 10:10

Hello @Tesco-Bank ,

I’ve sent a private message requesting the deletion of my Community Account.

Thank you for making me feel part of the team and the Clubcard points each month.

​​​​​​​Kind regards.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 93

03-04-21 , 10:57

Hey @heanor_man_34 , I've just replied to your private message about this. We'll get this deleted for you. Thank you so much for all of your help and being part of our team! We're so sorry to see you go. Feel free to join back again in the future if you'd like to. Stay safe and take care. All the best :)

Name:  salute.gif
Views: 195
Size:  488.0 KB
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 773
    Given: 431

03-04-21 , 11:43

Hi @heanor_man_34

I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving the community 😦
    You will be missed!!

Take care and all the best, Caz @25H
  • heanor_man_34

03-04-21 , 21:12

Hello @25H and @Cheryl IV,

Thank you both very much. Unfortunately now isn't a particularly good time in my life, including my finances, so I'm not the best person to be trying to help others when I need help myself. It's fair to say I'm incredibly guilty of looking out for other people without thinking of my own needs.

I know I leave the Community in safe hands and I'm sure, one day, I'll be visiting again in the future.

Take care everyone, and stay safe.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 105

04-04-21 , 10:50

Quote Originally Posted by heanor_man_34 View Post
    Hello @25H and @CherylIV,

Thank you both very much. Unfortunately now isn't a particularly good time in my life, including my finances, so I'm not the best person to be trying to help others when I need help myself. It's fair to say I'm incredibly guilty of looking out for other people without thinking of my own needs.

I know I leave the Community in safe hands and I'm sure, one day, I'll be visiting again in the future.

Take care everyone, and stay safe.
    Really sorry to hear this. We all really appreciate all the help you've given us. Take good care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you again soon. All the best.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap