ATM Cash error

View Tag Cloud
    Helper
    I used the Tesco ATM outside the local Tesco Store to withfraw £20 and was surprised to receive a £20 note and a £5 note.

Because of the error I reported it to a member of staff in the store and was told I had to ring the number shown on the machine. I tried this and was presented with two options 1. to report an issue with a credit card and 2 to report and issue with a debit card. Neither were appropriate so trying this in the hope that someone will know what I should do. I am mainly concerned that someone who made a withdrawal before me is £5 short.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @TRICIA54 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

I've spoken to the ATM manager about this and he's said there isn't much we can do from our end, I'm afraid. He has said you could try contacting your own bank but I'm not sure if they will have a process for this either.

We do balance our ATMs and any discrepancies should be picked up though. I wish I could do more to help but it's really nice of you to get in touch about this.

Take care 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!