Clubcard+ joint account

Apprentice
    Hi, I've had a Clubcard + account since it was offered and did enquire for a second card on the account in my husband's name. We are retired and both shop at Tesco often independently. It is very annoying that my husband has to use an alternative source of payment because he doesn't have a Clubcard + account card. We budget our food shop for the month to come out of the money I pay into the account each month and so would be very interested and for joint accounts being offered. I see other members have made a similar enquiry and your answer has been ' hope to provide very shortly '. The last post I could find on this subject was early 2023 - what is the current situation please? We can't see why joint accounts haven't been available from the start. Can you explain why? Thank you for your help. Dee
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Deejaybee Hey Dee, thanks for your message! At the moment, we’re not offering joint accounts or connected cards on Clubcard Pay+, I'm afraid.

However, we're aware that there is a demand for it and I'll pass your comments on as feedback to the relevant team.

Although I know it's not totally ideal, your husband can apply for his own account in the meantime if he wishes.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Apprentice
    Hi, thankyou for your response which is as expected based on previous enquiries and responses. The feedback point you've made was given in replies to questions like mine, in 2022 and 2023. It begs the question is Tesco listening to it's customer requests. I suppose it would be easier to understand if you were able to explain why you do not offer it. Thank you again for your help. Dee