Ncb

View Tag Cloud
    Apprentice
    I have to provide my NCB to new insurer I spoke to Tesco yesterday & was told a hard copy will be sent through post , however my new insurer wants this document by end of today, I’ve told them it’s in the post but they can’t extend my date to submit , can I not have this emailed to me like asap? I’m not prepared to pay more to new insurer because they will amend my policy to state I don’t have any years NCB when I have a few years with Tesco . stupid really because on their own website if I was requesting this info from them they state “can take 14 days” yet they expect me to have it from a different provider within a few 🙄
  • 5 Replies

Fresh Eyes
    I think most places can take 14 days to get a NCB to you. It is the choice of your new insurer how long they'll hold a quote for you though. When you get the NCB give them a ring back, unless something drastic happens, your quote will most likely be the same in 14 days. They should record your offer from today on their system. 🙂
    Your Community Expert
    @R-ainbow24 Hey there, sorry to hear about this.

If you call the Car Insurance team directly they should be able to arrange for a password protected email to be issued right away.

You can reach the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm) and they'll be happy to help.

I hope you get it all sorted.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Apprentice
    I’m absolutely fuming they’ve added an extra £600 meaning they are now wanting nearly £2600 not a chance I’d sooner ring & cancel it 😡🤦🏼‍♀️
    Your Community Expert
    @R-ainbow24 I'm really sorry to hear this. Did you manage to arrange for the document to be emailed to you?
    Apprentice
    @ChristopherP
    yeah sorry I told them I’m not agreeing to that increase & at no point ever did I say I’d accept it if I couldn’t provide NCB within 7 days. I had prepared the im also recording this call too for training purposes & the increase would actually put me in financial hardship 😂 but the guy was actually really nice & helpful so felt bad being arsey , i am gutted tbh I was in my 14 day cool off period so I wanted them to cancel it as I’ve actually found more quotes £800 less pfttt 🤦🏼‍♀️ I was rushing & desperate due to a loss at Xmas heartbroken & blind it would seem as I didn’t even realise the £2000 was only 3rd party F&T idiot I am (can’t even believe the quote tbh last year was £998 fully comp , never gone 3rd F&T ) I I needed it within couple of days , I just went with it 🤦🏼‍♀️ need to see if the 500 comes of now they have NCB, I’m told depends on rate on day do 🙄 will see what happens next 🤦🏼‍♀️