Issues with Amazon Subscribe and Save Payments

Hi,

I have been having a lot of issues with Amazon Subscribe and Save payments using my Tesco Bank credit card. I have used the same card for all transactions on Amazon and have no issues generally. It only seems to be an issue when Amazon tries to take payment automatically when my subscriptions are due to dispatch.

I don’t always use subscribe and save but whenever I do, I have an issue with payments being taken.

Whenever a subscription is due to be dispatched, I get an email and a notification on the Amazon app that my payment details need revising because payment can’t be taken.

The correct payment card is selected when I check and there are no issues with my credit limit. I resubmit the payment details and it seems to work but then I receive another email and notification later in to say the same, that my payment details need revising.

I have tried even removing and re-adding my card. This has sometimes worked but most recently it won’t and I can’t receive my subscription.

I wonder if it is an issue with authentication but I have not received any authentication pop ups at all even when manually re-adding my card.

It is cheaper to use subscribe and save on Amazon so I don’t want to have to replace my order normally or I will be paying more for the same thing..

Is there a way to resolve this issue as it is becoming a problem and seems to likely be an issue with Tesco Bank rather than Amazon.

Thank you
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @Kimberley_M_713 Hey there, I'm sorry to hear this.

If you send a private message, we'll check to see if there is anything that would be preventing your transactions.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!