Car Insurance New Claims Discount

View Tag Cloud
    Apprentice
    Hi,

I have just input all my info and have a quote REF 2248-17655-39371.

The quote looks an improvement on my current renewal and I am looking to proceed but I have a query to ensure all 100%. as i would like to move to TESCO.

I have been with Direct Line for 3No years and before this I have had a company car for 20years plus. Direct Line accepted my company car no claims for discount with evidence provided and I just want to ensure this will be okay to carry over given I now also have a further 3No years no claim with direct line. Please can you advise and then I know I can progress.

Thank you in advance.
  • 3 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @Settleup Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

We will be able to accept this. Just enter the number of years that Direct Line have awarded you in the quote. If we need to see proof, we'll be in touch within 10 working days of the policy starting and we'll provide instructions on how to send it to us.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Apprentice
    @Settleup

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and sorry for my delay. What I have is a renewal notice from direct line and and this is based on full no claims bonus.

This is from 18+ company Car insurance where a letter was provided to direct line and accepted from my employer and I now have my own personal extra 3No years with Direct Line with out a claim.

I wish to go with the Tesco Insurance but now seek your advice on how I proceed. Do i need to upload any of this proof or would i accept the quote and then Tesco obtains this information from Direct Line. Your continued support would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Apprentice
    If it helps my current Policy Number with Direct Line is: - 1011702766

The renewal notice does not state the number of years but it should be as stated before.

I have attached the letter to Direct Line and their approval.

If you could now confirm all okay and next step that would be excellent so i can cancel my Direct Line renewal and start with Tesco. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images