Card blocked

Fresh Eyes
    Hi , I have called a few times regarding this. I have a full available balance and yet I still cannot use my card. In August I did apply for a DMP but didn’t proceed with it as I was gifted funds from a family member , so I cleared my balance. When I tried to use my card in September , it kept declining. So I called customer services. They said my card was blocked due to the DMP. But I explained it didn’t proceed. So they lifted the block. A few days later I was able to do a cash transfer of £50 to my bank acccount. However , last week I tried to use my card online for a small purchase and it declined again ! So I called CS again , they said card was still blocked due to my DMP !! I explained again that the DMP didn’t proceed. So they again lifted the block , told me to wait a few hrs and try my card. That was a week ago. Still can’t use my card. It’s even gone past my bill date , I made a payment towards my cash advance , and still can’t use my card. I’m so frustrated. I’ve got 75% available balance and there is no DMP on my account.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @jonlcw Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having.

If you send a private message, we'll check this for you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!