Fruad transactions

Fresh Eyes
    I've paid ABT dtoolstore for a summerhouse, and now realise it's a scam and I'm not going to receive my goods. Can anyone give any advise.

What to do if you have fallen victim to the Dtoolstore.com scam?

If you have fallen victim to this scam, you should take immediate action to protect yourself and your money. Here are some steps that you can take:

• Contact your bank immediately – Alert your bank to disputed charges and consider canceling your card to prevent further fraudulent purchases.
    • Keep records – Save receipts, emails, screenshots, and any details related to the transaction. This provides proof of the scam.
    • File a complaint – Report the fraud to the FTC and Internet Crime Complaint Center. Provide any relevant records.
    • Leave online reviews – Post details of the scam on consumer review sites to warn others. However, don’t defame legitimate businesses.
    • Report social media accounts – If the scam involved social media, report the accounts to get them removed.
    • Reverse payments – If you paid with a credit card, request a chargeback. For wire transfers, contact the recipient bank to possibly reverse it.
    • Check credit reports – Request credit reports to check for any accounts opened fraudulently using your information. Consider placing a credit freeze if needed.
    • Reset account passwords – Change passwords on any online accounts that used the same login credentials entered on the scam site.
    • Check your device for viruses – Run a Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free scan to check for any malware that may have infected your device through the site.
    • Learn from the situation – Study how you were deceived so you can avoid other scams in the future.

Being vigilant against shopping scams and acting quickly when scammed can help limit financial and identity theft impact. Report it to help authorities investigate and shutdown scam sites that are still active.

Dtoolstore.com – The Bottom Line

The multitude of red flags clearly demonstrates that Dtoolstore.com is an untrustworthy scam site that consumers should steer clear of.
    Dtoolstore.com exhibits all the signs of being an unreliable e-commerce platform:

• Fake contact details
    • Copied product listings
    • No social media presence
    • Unrealistic discounts
    • Negative customer reviews

Do not waste time or money shopping at Dtoolstore.com . You will likely end up with compromised personal data, fraudulent charges, or no products at all. Only shop at reputable online retailers to avoid scams.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @Abbiscuits Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that!

You can find all of the information you need and raise a claim through the link below. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

https://www.tescobank.com/help/chargeback/

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!