Lost all credit card account details!

Fresh Eyes
    Quite a long time ago I had a Tesco credit card, I never really used it and during the time from getting it originally I have got divorced (changed back to my maiden name) and moved twice. I still get emails regularily advising me that there is an online statement available (it will be a nil balance) but as I don't have a physical card to get the card number from and the online system doesn't seem to like any combination of name/postcode to get through to retrieve my user name for the online system I am a bit stuck.

I do not need the card but clearly they are still send ing things out at an address for me (obviously when they send new cards they can't be activated) but I either want to get the account useable again or get it closed down as there must be some sort of risk here.

Oh and I completely get it was my fault for not keeping the details held on file up to date, just wasn't on my priority list and all this happened around 5 years ago.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @LukaLuna Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. You will need to call us to update the details and re-access the account. You can reach the Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they'll be happy to help.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!