Minimum payment date

Just looking
    I am a new Tesco credit card customer. I first used my card in mid June. Does this mean my first payment will be mid July? I was under the impression payments are to be made at the beginning of each month this does not seem to be the case. I rang the help line to ask this question. After getting an automated voice telling me that a dedicated member of staff would be with me to answer my query I was directed to further automated voices that were of no use whatsoever in answering a simple question. The irony being I had to do the captcha security thing to become a member of this community to check I'm not a robot! Apologies for the rant. But can anyone tell me when my first payment becomes due?
  • 3 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @pottenfamily Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. Your first statement will be produced roughly one month from the date you opened the account, and will be on the same date every month. Your payment due date will always be 25 days after your statement date. I hope this helps 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Just looking
    I am a new Tesco credit card customer. I first used my card in mid June. Does this mean my first payment will be mid July? I was under the impression payments are to be made at the beginning of each month this does not seem to be the case. I rang the help line to ask this question. After getting an automated voice telling me that a dedicated member of staff would be with me to answer my query I was directed to further automated voices that were of no use whatsoever in answering a simple question. The irony being I had to do the captcha security thing to become a member of this community to check I'm not a robot! Apologies for the rant. But can anyone tell me when my first payment becomes due?
    Just looking
    Hi Christopher, thanks for your reply and explanation. Much appreciated.