Have you used Pay by Bank?

View Tag Cloud
    Former Community Manager
    Hey everyone, in today’s post we are looking to discuss Pay by Bank. This feature allows you to top up your Tesco Clubcard Pay+ account directly from your bank account, even if it’s with a different bank.

I wondered if any of our members have used this feature, if so, how did you find it? Do you use it regularly to top up your Clubcard Pay+ account?

If any members haven’t yet used this, would you consider trying this for a top up and providing us with feedback? If so, let me know in the comments below and I’ll send you a private message 😊
  • 2 Replies

Fresh Eyes
    We just tried this today, and with no luck i am sorry to say. It was all good until we were being directed back to tesco bank. “Sorry we couldn’t find the page” and then nothing happened.
    We tried 2 different accounts with the same result.
    i hop you can fix this
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @Hanne, can you please try re-installing the mobile app and then try the Pay by Bank option again? Alternatively, you can top up your Clubcard Pay+ account from your bank account by logging into your online banking/mobile app for your current account, and transferring the funds to your Clubcard Pay+ account number and sort code.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!