Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Document Download
    21-09-21 , 14:54

With the closure of the Tesco current accounts, is it possible to download all documents in my account without having to go through each individual one and download - as this is very time consuming.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 295

22-09-21 , 11:12

Hi @rdsmith, I'm sorry to hear about that. Is it your statements that you're looking to download?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 454
    Given: 1,045

27-09-21 , 08:49

Hey @rdsmith , did you manage to get this sorted?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

27-09-21 , 09:54

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    Hey @rdsmith, did you manage to get this sorted?

Sorry been tied up with other things. I havent got it sorted yet no.

As Tesco are closing all current accounts I'd like to download all documents - statements, annual tax confirmation etc so I haver an offline copy.

Surely there must be a way of doing this - especially given this is being forced on us due to Tesco pulling out of the market.

​​​​​​​Thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 62

28-09-21 , 08:33

Hi @rdsmith, thanks for getting back in touch. I'm afraid that documents can only be downloaded after opening them via the online banking service, and so can only be downloaded one at a time. We don't currently have a 'download all documents' option on the website, but I can certainly log some feedback to say that you'd like this feature to be available in future. We always take on feedback from our customers and use this to improve our products and services. Apologies for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap