OFX / QIF File Format - No Longer Supported

Just looking
    Also agree - just spent ages looking for it as thought I was doing something wrong - as had not seen anything about the removal.

.qif has been working so well for ages and up to last month. My system BankTree worked great with it and whilst it can do a csv import the one from tesco does not work.

Also as another said, the option to download just the one statement date (like all other banking websites I have used) was a normal option.

Only being able to do the last 90 (excluding those going through) is ridiculous. I only want the statement I am reconciling - not the last 90 days. This is normal practice.

Very disappointed with this change - for the worse not the better.

Like others I joined this community to say how annoyed I an with this change. If the CSV does not work I will have to imput them all - or failing that find another credit card to use instead.

For those of you who use BankTree. I have found that you the following will make it work:
    Remove the reference colum the file will then import
    Add categories to each item,- (I exported a an old statement from banktree to keep a list of them)
    Delete the extra transactions you dont want
    Put the credit figures in a separate colum to the debits
    Amend the format of both debit and credit colums to mended the format to currency.

And after all of that it worked - but of course will need to be done again each time

Window shopper
    Really unhappy to find that I cannot download my transactions. Really annoyed that I was not given notice. Can anyone recommend a credit card company that does allow OFX, QFX or QIF please? I will need to change asap as I can't cope with this.
    I too use MS Money and am disappointed Tesco has done away with the ability to download statement information in an importable format. This is definitely a backward step on tescos behalf and the benefits of having a tesco credit card are disappearing fast so I think I'll be looking elsewhere for another credit card.
    If I continue with this card I'll have to manually enter some 50 transactions every month, this is not viable and I will be changing the card. The .qif format is very popular with accounting software and difficult to understand why it has been removed. Please add me to the growing list of complainants.
    I’ll add my disappointment and disbelief as well. Typical “upgrading” of software by IT experts who don’t understand the business model. It’s summed up by the fact that if you register for the forum you’re told your password must include at least one “cappital” letter. Well done Tesco. Every little helps.
    Just looking
    i would like to add my displeasure to others that Tesco have removed the QIF download facility. i am in receipt of a final response letter from Tesco saying they may re introduce at a later stage!!
    We need to make our feelings known. I have two CC accounts and will cease using these in favor of one of my other cards until QIF is reinstated.
    As Tesco should be aware loyalty from customers is a big thing. Something they go to great lengths to promote. They will also be aware that when customers do make the decision they often do not revert back. So come on Tesco , listen to your customers and do the right thing, you must realise this is an error.
    Just looking
    @KellyT

- - - Updated - - -
    @KellyT
    i would like to add my displeasure to others that Tesco have removed the QIF download facility. i am in receipt of a final response letter from Tesco saying they may re introduce at a later stage!!
    We need to make our feelings known. I have two CC accounts and will cease using these in favor of one of my other cards until QIF is reinstated.
    As Tesco should be aware loyalty from customers is a big thing. Something they go to great lengths to promote. They will also be aware that when customers do make the decision they often do not revert back. So come on Tesco , listen to your customers and do the right thing, you must realise this is an error.
    Just looking
    @RossM
    Fresh Eyes
    Please bring back the option to download statements in OFX or QIF format. csv files are not a workable alternative for most finance management software that people would be using. I am even prepared to stop using the Tesco credit card if the OFX/QIF option is not reinstated.
    Add me to list of unhappy customers, please reverse action. Use of Tesco Credit will be reduced to a minimum to reduce effort manually entering transactions in Money. Do you waste customers time and wind them up on purpose.