OFX / QIF File Format - No Longer Supported

Just looking
    Can I add my voice to those complaining about the lack of support for QIF downloads. I might have to start using a more user friendly credit card if this is not restored as I find keeping non-paper financial records very helpful.
    Window shopper
    I have specifically joined this Community so that I can say how much I hate the fact that you have removed this feature - I find the new website horrible and constantly used the Manage my Account option - personally I do want or need to download 90 days worth of transactions to look at - pointless and a waste of time. Please reinstate this function - it was quick, easy and manageable - please consider putting it back - removing it is not an improvement or an upgrade!!!!
    I have specifically joined this Community so that I can say how much I hate the fact that you have removed this feature - I find the new website horrible and constantly used the Manage my Account option - personally I do want or need to download 90 days worth of transactions to look at - pointless and a waste of time. Please reinstate this function - it was quick, easy and manageable - please consider putting it back - removing it is not an improvement or an upgrade!!!!

Please listen to your customers. Why is it only the credit cards that have stopped with QIF/OFX downloads when they are still in us for current accounts
    Just looking
    I would also like to add my voice to the removal of this download function. However I am fortunate in that I can move to another credit card form a major bank which does provide this. Bye
    Window shopper
    And yet another extremely disappointed long standing customer, I've always used the QIF functionality to import my credit card transactions in to MS Money, now its gone, yet another backwards step. Please reinstate ASAP as this is an extremely useful feature, and with 9 pages of complaints I'm sure a lot of people used it!

I also recently complained that I could not use my Tesco Credit card with Google Pay on my phone, that fell on deaf ears as will this.

Perhaps it really is time to switch to a different card, my Nationwide card supports all these features.

Bye Bye Tesco's!

Edited to add. Well that made auditing my credit card account so much harder and long winded, thanks Tesco's!
    Window shopper
    I have also specifically joined this Community so that I can say how much I hate the fact that you have removed this feature. I have used this function ever since I had a card nearly 15 years ago. I have stopped using other cards because they did not reinstate this function - it was quick, easy and manageable - please consider putting it back - removing it is not an improvement or an upgrade!!!!
    Your Community Expert
    @Morrison99, @Ronski, @RonH, @BigMamou I've added all your comments on to the customer feedback we've received, and this will all be reviewed moving forward. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience and disappointment the changes have caused.
    Just looking
    Another complainant here. Its the fact that a customer facing feature, which is obviously used by many people - not just the ones complaining here - has been removed without ANY notice. Its almost like Tesco wanted to hide that they had done this and hope no one noticed! Not only that, they made it worse by only allowing 90 days worth. Where I work in IT we're always working to keeps things streamlined. That really hasn't happened here. Its just rubbish all round.
    I too have been with Tesco many years so am really not happy
    I'm sure the personal financial press would love this.
    Just looking
    Also agree - just spent ages looking for it as thought I was doing something wrong - as had not seen anything about the removal.

.qif has been working so well for ages and up to last month. My system BankTree worked great with it and whilst it can do a csv import the one from tesco does not work.

Also as another said, the option to download just the one statement date (like all other banking websites I have used) was a normal option.

Only being able to do the last 90 (excluding those going through) is ridiculous. I only want the statement I am reconciling - not the last 90 days. This is normal practice.

Very disappointed with this change - for the worse not the better.

Like others I joined this community to say how annoyed I an with this change. If the CSV does not work I will have to imput them all - or failing that find another credit card to use instead.