Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

07-07-21 , 09:39

Please see forum

OFX / QIF File Format - No Longer Supported

where there are already 18 pages of discussion with no satisfactory resolution!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 413
    Given: 753

07-07-21 , 10:56

Quote Originally Posted by silverreader View Post
    @RossM: Why do you ask for even more posts on this subject to back up the complaints? What more do you need?

​​​​​​​

Hey, I will always ask for more comments on Community as this is what the platform is designed for. Every single comment on this thread has be passed to the team that deal with online banking and as per my post, we are looking to bring back this functionality and when I know more I will share within this thread.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up

10-07-21 , 09:52

Is there any update yet. If not soon I have an application ready for another credit card.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5

10-07-21 , 12:31

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    Hi all, first I wanted to apologise for the lack of communication around the removal of this feature, it has been an experience for us all and we’ve taken some learnings. I also want to thank you all for being so vocal around what is important to you, your feedback is important and if anyone has any further comments, please post within this board. I will ensure this is passed to the most relevant person within the bank.

We recently decommissioned a part of our online banking system as we improved our Credit Card journey, making the look and feel better for our customers. This resulted OFX and QIF file formats no longer being available. We knew this would impact some users but unfortunately there was no way of avoiding this.

We are looking into reintroducing these file formats at a later date, but I’m afraid that I can’t give an exact timescale on when this will happen. When I know more, I will post within this thread.

We will aim to communicate more around changes to our Online Banking systems on this forum in future.

If anyone has any direct questions, then feel free to send me a private message.

Hi Ross, thanks for the reply but it may have been better for Tesco Credit Card to own up to its mistake of removing this feature, rather than hide behind 'Technical Difficulties'. Sadly I had to take the decision to continue my "credit card journey" with another bank. wish you well in the future.
    Thumbs Up

10-07-21 , 16:13

I would like to register my disappointment that this feature has been withdrawn.

I use MS Money and would like to request that this facility be reinstated.

Thanks.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 33

10-07-21 , 16:18

@sussexpotter We are looking into reintroducing these file formats at a later date, but I’m afraid we don't have a timescale for when this will happen. When we have more information we'll update this thread
    Thumbs Up

13-07-21 , 11:27

Quote Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
    Hi @theron, I'm afraid that since Summer 2020 the only options have been .csv and .tsv after our online banking was updated. We regularly update our online services so they work smoothly and are user-friendly. I'm sorry that a service you found useful was removed, I will get this logged as feedback which we are constantly reviewing to improve our systems and services.
    This is not true, as i was able to download a month or so agao. Please re-enable download to MS Money, or to QIF. Or advise how we convert what you are providing to enable us to carry on using. Thank you.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 206

13-07-21 , 12:14

We had been updating our Online Banking service over the past couple of months, so this may explain why you were able to access different formats up until more recently @Debbie6668. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused. Our team plan to bring back the file formats, although we don't have a date for this at the moment. We'll provide an update on the Community as soon as we have some more information.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up

14-07-21 , 06:27

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, I have collated the above comments and passed it on to the team.
    whilst i do not understand the qif removal, is there any reason why i cannot download a CSV file at all? i just get an error page?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 48

14-07-21 , 07:09

@kerrysheehan42 I'm sorry to hear this. Do you use a bookmark or favourite to log in at all? What does the error message say?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap