Chargeback claim against Ryanair - approaching 4 months now and no resolution.

I filed a chargeback against Ryanair on 30th April. It's now approaching 4 months without a resolution. I accept you have many, many claims but 4 months is not acceptable, it has been suggested that I should file a money claim but I am reluctant to do so unless I have no choice.
  • 2 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm really so sorry you've been waiting so long regarding your chargeback.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked this out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Warm wishes, Caz

Pitching in
    Hi I used to work for an Airline (not Ryan air) they have always had a terrible reputation when it comes to refunds, don't be fobbed off if they offer you 'credit' you don't have to take it. You are entitled to a refund. It good you have started a claim through Section 75 as one way or another you will get a refund.Don't be disheartened though if it takes a while, my claim took 10 weeks and I really thought I was going to go crazy waiting, but patience paid off. Hang in there and don't forget you can send a private message to to ask for an update. Regards