Refund from seller not showing

Fresh Eyes
    Hi

Purchased gig tickets in 2019 which was cancelled/postponed a number of times due to Covid. I was unable to make a rescheduled date later this year and the seller refunded me on the original Tesco credit card on 22 Feb, advising that it would take 3-5 days.

The credit card number has changed since the original purchase but Tesco's Twitter help advised me that this would still be credited ok. It is almost a fortnight and the credit/refund is still not showing.

Are you able to assist?
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Staff
    Verified Answer
    Hi @CORLESSI, thanks for getting in touch. Your balance will update to reflect a refund as soon as we've received it. The refund may not appear in your list of transactions online at first, however it will appear on your statement once it has been generated. If a monthly statement has been generated since it was refunded and this refund doesn't appear on the statement then I'm afraid we've not received it from the retailer. If you'd like us to check your statement then please call our Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and my colleagues will be able to discuss this over the phone.