No update on my Dispute claim

I sent a dispute claim regarding a withheld deposit at a hotel we could not get to due to Clovid-19 and also the hotel was actually closed.Had an email on th 2nd July confirming you had received the claim and it could take 6 weeks. 4 days ago I sent another email but have had no response. Would like to know at what stage my claim is up to.Regards
  • 4 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi The best way to check this is to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' they will check this out for you and provide you with an update.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    A Tesco Team member will reply to your private message.
    Hope this helps. Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi I'm sorry to hear you've not received a respnse to your recent email.Claims are taking a little longer than 6 weeks now due to the volume of claims, however please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can check your claim out and an appropriate response can be provided.Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.Complete it and send your message securely.Please include your full name, date of birth and postcodeYou will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.Hope this helps!!Warm wishes, Caz
    Pitching in
    Hi For some reason it seems you only get the automated response on the first time you send info through, after that it doesn't send. As has been suggested it is currently taking longer than 6 weeks, my claim took 10 weeks but was successful so hang in there patience really does pay off. I know its frustrating but its worth it in the end.Regards