Late payment fee

Hi - hope you can help - I have been paying the minimum of £25 each month while on my zero interest purchase offer - this is coming to an end so I changed the direct debit so that it would take the full balance. Yet you haven't taken the direct debit and then charged me £12! How has this happened and could you please reverse the charge? I have had to pay by debit card now but not at all happy as I have paid on time every time for the last 24 months
  • 4 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi Hopefully not too long.They're usually very good and come back to you in the same day.However it does depend on how busy they are as you can appreciate a lot of people are contacting them with queries. When they do come back to you you'll get an email.Hope you get a response soon, take care
    Community superstar
    Hi I'm really sorry to hear this.I woud suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can check this out for you.Click on this link @Tesco-Bank ans it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'.In the top right of the page click 'Send a message', a new page opens up, 'Create New Message'.Complete it and send your message securely.Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.Hope this helps!Take care & stay safe.
    Thank you - I have done that. any idea how long it takes for a response? ThanksGeorge
    I don't know if you've heard back from yet but what did your most recent statement say when you changed your Direct Debit out of interest? Looking back at one of my statements from just over two years ago I have this on my statement.