Anyone know how long chargebacks are taking?

Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive an automated reply. We have just recently been made aware of an issue with the automated reply being sent out, so I can only apologise for this. As long as you have sent your email to [email protected], and the email is less than 5 megabytes, our team will receive your request. They will process your claim as quickly as they can, however due to extraordinary demand currently this may take longer than usual. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your patience is much appreciated at this time!
    When u found out your automated supply was not working was an effort made to notify all those not notified? The time wasted by people such as myself phoning you would also clog up your customer services.i have been been reading further about chargeback and there seems to be a 120 day limit. Does this mean that if a flight was purchased in advance and not supplied beyond the 120 days then chargeback would not apply. If this is the case I would need to claim under s 75. Would my chargeback claim be treated under s75 automatically and if not can I be sent the correct form.thanks
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , Charge back rights apply 120 days from the date of travel or 540 days from the transaction date and as far as I'm aware this hasn't been missed in any case so i wouldn't expect your claim to be passed to our Section 75 team at all. Although it is taking longer than usual to process the claims, we are getting through them before all deadlines. I'm afraid that we couldn't identify the specific customers who didn't receive the automated response and as a result could not contact those affected. Hope this clarifies things.
    I have still heard nothing about my claim after 6 weeks. How do I find out if is being dealt with. I was told the notification system was down, how do I find out if my claim was even received.
    Above and beyond
    Hi , Sadly there's no further update on your chargeback claim.I originally advised you of a delay of between 75-120 days, and that remains unchanged.There is a backlog as you are aware, and the team are doing all they can to process all claims as quickly as possible. As soon as yours has been worked, you will be contacted to let you knowSorry once again for the delay,
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm really sorry your claim has not been dealt with yet and for any inconvenience this is causing you.
    They will process your claim as quickly as they can.
    However as you'll understand there is an extraordinary high demand for dealing with claims, they're working through the backlog as quickly as possible and currently this is taking longer than usual.
    Your patience is very much appreciated!Warm regards,
    Can I get a reference and confirmation that my claim is proceeding rather than a standard reply, “sorry it’s taking so long”
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank? I'll then be able to help.
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I can see Kelly's picked up your enquiry, is offering assistance and is asking you to send a private message.
    To send a 'Private Message' click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps! Warm wishes
    Got reply from KellyT but when I tried to send info I got this