Additional Credit Cards

My wife is an additional Tescoclub Credit Card holder on my account and uses it regularly at Tesco stores to pay for goods and to receive reward points, but the last time she tried to use it at Tesco for shopping, it did not register. She was embarrassed by this in full view of all at the till but fortunately she had another card to pay the bill.Only on returning home did we realise that the card had expired a month earlier which it why it did not work. I made representations to Tesco Bank and received a response very quickly explaining that additional card holders do not automatically receive card replacements on expiration dates.A card is on the way to us, so all should be well soon and Tesco apologised for the inconvenience and provided a credit on the account (something not expected but very much appreciated at this time)Apparently, if you require an additional card holder to be automatically renewed on expiration, it must be requested when ordering.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for passing on your feedback and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by that! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.