Credit balance

I will have a credit balance on my card can I request this be returned to the account it was paid from? Thanks.
  • 2 Replies

Good afternoon, In the current circumstances there will be a wait at the customer contact centre but if you call the number on the back of your credit card and speak to one of the team they should be able to organise this for you. Bear in mind the refund would attract a money transfer fee but you should get this credited back to your card.
    Just looking
    Balance transfers generally cannot be cancelled or returned, you would effectively be making another balance transfer which is likely to incur a fee. If you have made a transfer and it has yet to be posted, you may be able to cancel whilst its being processed. A couple of credit card providers allow you to cancel once it has been processed, but this is by exception and is usually a service only offered for private banking customers. In all events, the best thing to do is to contact both your card providers to ask them for your options available.