Great customer service

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi there I phoned with regards to my renewal yesterday as my husband & I both have vehicles insured with Tesco Bank & needed to update information. We have basically switched vehicles so wanted advice on best way to move forward. The lady I spoke to was called Carol from Newcastle & was amazing. Initially she discussed swapping the main & additional drivers on each vehicle then swapping the vehicles on each policy. She went through every possible scenario & was so incredibly patient. In the end we swapped the vehicle on my renewal policy & we did a new quote for my husband still with Tesco but worked out cheaper than amending existing policy. I would like somehow for the feedback to get back to Carol's managers & to her too as I also work for Tesco along with my husband & know how rewarding it is to get positive feedback. She is a true asset to Tesco Bank & shows how customer service should truly be done!! Thank you Carol we got there in the end & I hope you enjoyed a relaxing drink in the evening after your shift!!
  • 2 Replies

Employee
    Hey @Clara73, thanks for getting in touch 🙂 Thank you for leaving us fantastic positive feedback around your recent telephone call with one of our colleagues. I will certainly pass on this feedback 🙂
    Fresh Eyes
    @CarolineD fantastic thank you so much!! I would really love her to get some kind of recognition!! Take care & hope you have a good weekend 😊