How do I know my Proof of No Claims has been received?

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I sent my Proof of No Claims Discount about 3 weeks ago when I was asked by Tesco Insurance having taken out a new car insurance policy, and had a message saying I'd successfully downloaded the documents. I didn't hear any more from them, then, while I was away on holiday 3 weeks later, I had an email stating that my insurance would be cancelled in 3 days time as my Proof of No Claims hadn't been received!!!! I heard nothing the 1st time around, so assumed all was well. So, my question is, how do I know it's been received now I've downloaded successfully again for the 2nd time?!?! I will be sending it again every day for the next 3 days in the hope, as you can't speak to anyone or send them an email, that on one of these occasions it would have downloaded successfully!!! Not impressed Tesco's!
  • 4 Replies

Employee
    Hey @ShelleyTedder, thanks for getting in touch 🙂

So we can check this for you, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank using this link.
    Last edited by AmyM; 11-10-23 at 08:10.
    Fresh Eyes
    @ShelleyTedder I am currently experiencing exactly what you have had. I sent my proof of no claims discount on 10th December but the Company is now threatening to cancel my policy as they say they have not received the document. How did you resolve this please? I am going out of my mind. I have no email address to send documents to. I am unable to find an email address for car insurance queries.

- - - Updated - - -

I am unable to find an email address for car insurance queries.
    Last edited by Libra15; 27-12-23 at 11:28. Reason: needs more detail
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi I did eventually get a phone number - it was a while ago now so not sure how that happened - possibly googled it!?! I did speak to someone who confirmed they had received my proof of no claims. It was very difficult to get the number though which is not what you want. It should be easy to find & speak to someone. Having thought about it I had a reply to my original message to the Community from Tesco Insurance with a phone number to call. So hopefully they have seen your message & will send you a link to click to confirm it’s you, then send you a phone number - so drawn out though!!! I have about 16 years of No Claims, but they won’t accept proof of all of it for some stupid reason (the proof runs consecutively). I had to pay more as they said what I declared wasn’t true!!!!! Very disappointed in Tesco!!!!
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi I did eventually get a phone number - it was a while ago now so not sure how that happened - possibly googled it!?! I did speak to someone who confirmed they had received my proof of no claims. It was very difficult to get the number though which is not what you want. It should be easy to find & speak to someone. Having thought about it I had a reply to my original message to the Community from Tesco Insurance with a phone number to call. So hopefully they have seen your message & will send you a link to click to confirm it’s you, then send you a phone number - so drawn out though!!! I have about 16 years of No Claims, but they won’t accept proof of all of it for some stupid reason (the proof runs consecutively). I had to pay more as they said what I declared wasn’t true!!!!! Very disappointed in Tesco!!!! geometry dash subzero
    I think they have tried very hard but the results are not feasible.