Message for Current Account customers

Employee
    Hi 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not received your call-back yet. We are doing our best to call as many customers as possible, but I'm sorry that you've not had an update. If you could send your information along as detailed in this post here, we can help.
    Don't worry about getting your call backs, my husband has just spoken to them and yet again been fobbed off and they don't know what's going on. This is beyond ridiculous now. I've just phoned the closest Extra store to us and they said without chip & pin working they can't give us cash. This is getting very serious for a lot of people who have no means to any extra money. I can't even pay for my train fair to work from thursday onwards. food for us and pets will all be used up by Friday....
    So I tried using the online banking via. the website. Everytime I click on "Manage account" (on any of my 3 accounts) it logs me out!! I am still able to operate via. the mobile app so its not too bad. But what's the issue here? Also my debit card is not working any more. Should I expect a new card automatically or will my old card start working at some point again?
    Employee
    I'm really sorry about all of this @lisagav69. Can you send your details to the Tesco-Bank account and we can look into this for you? Just your name, DOB and postcode, with additional spaces between the characters.
    This is far beyond what i was expecting and the response's that where getting is utter ridculios i have had the phone put down on my twice when asking if a compliant was logged on my account on sunday when i called and what action was being taken to compensate are efforts to rectify your situation. I Would like this question answerd we understand you are refunding the fraudulate charges on peoples accounts but what are you going to do to compensate people having to do 30 mile round trips to a tesco extra store to be told chip and pin isnt working you cant have any funds the amount of money spent on phone calls when you asked us to call you ? It is wrong and unaccpetable i have been in touch with the finical onbudsman and they have said its tesco's discreation lets see if they value there customers
    Would like to thank the lovely ladies I have dealt with today, although I can not access the tescos account the have manage to free the transfered money that was frozen. It's very hard and tescos people are trying if you can get to a tescos store and speak to customer service they can sort a cash withdrawal from your account. Although this is all sorted I can honestly say I will closing the account down once I have withdraw remaining funds.
     I was discussing closing account yesterday and my dad said people always lock thier doors and install security after thier house is broken into ;-) There is some truth in this I think, what are the chances tesco will be a target again and if they were the chances perpertrators will get through. I wouldn't move money out for safety reasons, especially if you are happy with the customer service (grass is always greener on other side). I am personally considering moving due the way customers were hanldled but who knows if it'd be better else where.
    Good news, or at least a step in the right direction. If you have no access to ATM or chip and pin, also check your online access to see if you can transfer or call them to see if your account has a withdrawal block. Mine was and I sorted it by phone. Getting through this morning was near enough instant. I now have everything back functioning except online payment by card.
    Employee
    I'm really sorry about that . Not every store has the facility available, but I'm sorry if my colleagues in the store didn't offer this. If you could send us a message to the Tesco-Bank account with details of the store you went to, we can pass on your feedback.