Query a transaction

View Tag Cloud
    I want to query a transaction on my latest statement. I don't recognise the retailer. The FAQ was not much help. I cannot find a telephone number for a 'real' person at the end of "press 1 for ..." etc.
  • 3 Replies

• Verified Answer

Employee
    Verified Answer
    @BigMart thanks for coming back to me on that. I'm glad to hear you managed to find out a bit more about that transaction. Google is a wonderful thing!....I have used it on many occasion to check transactions as the name can differ on a statement as to what you would recognise as the actual company/store from where you made a purchase. Glad you got it sorted and didn't need to cancel your card in the run up to Christmas! :)
    Employee
    Hi @BigMart, thanks for your message. You would need to call us to discuss any transactions on your account. When you call that Credit Card number, you are then presented with a list of options. Selecting any of those options will get you through to a member of the team. Alternatively, select option 2 followed by option 0 and you'll get through to someone who can check that for you and maybe give you a bit more information as to what the transaction is in relation to and it may jog your memory? - Kevin
    Thank you Kevin. When I tried yesterday, I tried several options, including do you want to pay your bill (hoping a live person would want to take my bank details), but every message just ended with another recorded message.

Anyway, since this post I worked out, with the help of Google that "Tex College Park" is a Texaco petrol station. I have never heard that area called 'College Park' !