Clubcard CCard confusing (Help please!)

View Tag Cloud
    Eagle eye
    So today with the absence of the downloadable items as discussed in another thread I am very confused as to the details in the blue box at the top of the Clubcard CC account screen.

Mine suggests that my info (changed values for security) is

Credit limit: £1000

-£12.35

Available credit: £1000

"You have no payments due."

What is the -£12.35 suggesting.?

As i say with the lack of Current Balance state or a downloadable CSV, TSV or Qif data it's impossible to understand whether i am in credit or not and need to make a payment or not.

As someone who uses the Clubcard CC for almost all shopping and spend to maximise points but wishing to never be more than a few days behind on payments (Good housekeeping in my view) then without clear balance information this is very difficult.

Any help will be very gratefully received. (I have looked and searched for useful answers to no avail.)
  • 1 Reply

Community superstar
    Hi @unwina

The -£12.35 means you are in credit to that amount.
    That is also why your £1000 credit limit and £1000 available credit is the same.

If you're confused with why you have £12.35 in credit I would suggest you send the team here a private message and ask them to look into this for you.
    To do this click on this link: https://community.tescobank.com/priv...newpm&u=447614
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H