Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7

No response from Customer Relations
    03-06-20 , 18:12

Tried writing several times to this address. No response at all.So much for all of the support advertised for help during covid-19 times. I made a balance transfer with a 3.99% charge. I thought I would have a period of 0% interest. That was not the case! First statement came with charges and interest.Why on earth would I get charged such a fee and not have any benefit? Thrown away 80 pounds in fees. Might as well have kept it with Barclaycard and paid it off in full. Why would anyone transfer a balance without any benefit? So been writing over the last 2 weeks to the customer relations department and has zero response!. Just got 2 days before the DD goes out now.
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 804
    Given: 449

Best Answer Re: No response from Customer Relations
    03-06-20 , 20:16

Hi Sorry to hear that.I'm sure someone at Tesco Bank would be only too happy to help and look into this for you.There is a secure way to send Tesco Bank a message from here.Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'. In the top right of the page click 'Send a message', a page opens up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it and send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode. Hope this helps!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 108

Re: No response from Customer Relations
    04-06-20 , 06:59

Hi , sorry to hear this. So we can look into this for you, can you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7

05-06-20 , 11:56

Please help! Trying to reply to your private message and it says the sender has no pm set up.Not making it easy.Then I tried to send a new private message and get this:
    Code:
    You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 804
    Given: 449

05-06-20 , 12:33

Hi I'm sorry to hear you're having these difficulties.Sometimes the 'reached the limit' message can come up.However do try again & I'm sure someone will be only too happy to help.Click on this link & it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'. In the top right of the page click 'Send a message', a new page opens up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it & send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth & postcode.Hope this helps!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap