Thumbs Up
    Received: 732
    Given: 410

05-03-21 , 12:06

Hi @GRAHAMBATTERS

I can appreciate your disappointment.
    I'm sure Tesco Bank will take your comments onboard and pass them to the relevant department 😁

Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

11-03-21 , 15:19

Yet another disappointed Tesco credit card user, set up Google Pay on my Android device only to find Tesco Bank doesn't support it - very disappointed, no doubt you'll pass on my feedback - don't bother to reply I've read all the others useless copy and paste replies.

And no I DO NOT want an Apple iPhone, and no I DO NOT want the Tesco Pay app, I actually do use my credit card elsewhere!

As others have said, I'll simply switch to a different card with a company that's in the 21st century!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

12-03-21 , 10:30

It's quite telling when you go to the Sainsbury's bank website that on their main page they advertise that they are compatible with Google Pay.

I don't often shop at Tesco so kept this card as my back up card for when Amex is not accepted. But given I have started shopping more at Sainsbury's and the fact the Tesco user experience has always been quite poor, it's time for me to ditch this card and opt for Sains as my secondary one!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

28-03-21 , 13:17

Another user that finds it ridiculous and discriminatory that Tesco Credit card is supported on Apple but not on Android (Google Pay). All my other cards are supported so I have started to use those now when out and about. The only time I now use my Tesco card is in store. The Pay+ app is fine but you can't use it away from a Tesco store or petrol station. I used to use my Tesco card for every purchase but as it is not available on Google Pay I have now swapped to another provider ( like countless others it seems). Come on Tesco - get with the times and add this facility - NOW!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap