please confirm receipt of dispute

Community superstar
    Hi @ssp10
    Have you sent a private message from here?
    They can check tis out for you and an appropriate response can be provided when they've looked into your dispute claim.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Hope this helps!! Caz @25H

Hi 25H,I already sent them the message they came back to me saying they cant confirm if they have recieved it or not and they said if i have emailed to their email, there is no reason why they wouldn't recieve it. So if i send them the private message has got no significance than the open group discussion.
    Above and beyond
    Hi
    I’m sure that you’ll receive a confirmatory acknowledgment, if your private message has requested receipt of your claim .
    Regards, Chris,
    Hi CSK Brambles,You can check all my messages, i didnt see anywhere saying my dispute forms are recieved and in the queue to process. if you want i can send you again to you.
    Above and beyond
    Hi
    I’m sorry for the misunderstanding , and I’m surprised and disappointed to hear that you have not received any reassurance from your private message.
    I would definitely persist with the private message system, and ask Tesco-Bank to pass your message to the disputes team for confirmation that your claim I had been received and in the handling process, along with any further update on your claim.
    You can also write to request confirmation and a report on your status, the address is :-
    Tesco Bank Credit Card Operations, PO Box 27028, Broadway One, Glasgow, G2 9FT
    I do however strongly recommend that you make full use of the private message system to request further assistance with your claim .
    It allows you share personal details in a private setting, where you will receive proper attention.
    Please click on and on the next page you'll see an option to ‘send a message’ which is addressed privately to Tesco-Bank.
    Please include your date of birth and postcode in your message.
    You will receive a reply to your private message, and move your dispute forward to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
    Kind regards, Chris,
    Pitching in
    Hi It does seem there is a problem with the auto disputes response. When I submitted mine I received the auto response after the first email then never heard anything. I sent a private email to and they were able to confirm receipt and give more info as to time scales and progress etc. My Claim took 10 weeks however was then disputed by the supplier so am still waiting to see if I can keep the refund. It does seem like it takes forever but hang in there it will get sorted.Regards
    Eagle eye
    Tesco are the experts at fobbing customers off to the MAX. Absolutely do not keep emailing and waiting indefinitely. Instead, make an official complaint to Tesco, wait two weeks, then contact the Financial ombudsman. If your claim is more than six weeks old, you can go straight to the FO without having to contact Tesco at all or again. There is such a thing as ‘reasonable waiting time’. I know it might be hassle, but allowing Tesco to continually give false assurances and drive you to frustration indefinitely is far worse.
    Above and beyond
    Hi !
    Please bear in mind that once you have raised an official compliant, you must wait 8 weeks before taking your dispute forward to the ombudsman.
    If you do so before then, you will be advised the same accordingly.
    I’m sure that you would not wish to see others making choices influenced by misinformation.
    It’s always helpful to have the benefit of previous experience, but it’s not entirely productive when there’s absolutely nothing positive said.
    I’m pleased that your previous claims were settled, albeit not as quickly as anyone would like.
    Please accept my best wishes for a speedy conclusion to your latest claim.
    Kind regards, Chris,
    Eagle eye
    You are right Chris, it is not completely productive when nothing positive is said. However, when dealing with Tesco Bank there is rarely anything to say that is positive, therefore all negativity is generated by Tesco themselves and cannot be avoided. Stating it as it is, from the experiences that many others and myself have suffered at the hands of Tesco Bank creates awareness for those who know no better and thus assist them to manage their expectations and hopefully avoid the severe frustrations created by Tesco Bank.
    Above and beyond
    Thanks
    We all have crosses to bear, and my goodness you’ve certainly had more than your fair share !
    It’s hardly surprising that your frustrations come to the boil.
    I will always do my utmost to support you, and indeed every case that presents itself on this community.
    I prefer to do so in an encouraging manner, because that’s in my nature, but also because I believe there are those who don’t deserve to be on the receiving end of blame.
    Suffice to say, if I had a grievance then it would aired loud and clear on the private message system.
    II’m looking forward to seeing your claim progress with much haste !
    Best wishes ,Chris,