Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7

Tesco Loan not showing more than a week after adding it
    10-06-19 , 13:04

I added the Tesco loan more than a week ago to my online account and it is still not showing. How long should it normally take? I have not been contacted in regards to any issues. Thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 10

Re: Tesco Loan not showing more than a week after adding it
    10-06-19 , 13:07

Hey @Johnny1623, thanks for getting in touch. Did you receive a message stating that our team will work on this? If so, please note this can take up to 10 working days.

if you’d like us to look into this further, please send us a private message containing your full name, DOB and postcode :) - Cheryl
    Thumbs Up

10-06-19 , 13:30

Thanks for your reply Cheryl. I can't find any email but I did try to add it again last week and it notified me on screen that the request has already been submitting and was being worked on. Ok I'll give it another week before following up with you guys.
    Thumbs Up

10-06-19 , 14:13

No worries, @Johnny1623. It may be that we’re still working on this and we'll be in touch if we need any further information. If you don’t hear anything from us and still can’t access this when the 10 working days are up, please get back in touch :) - Cheryl
    Thumbs Up

10-06-19 , 14:28

Once added will it show on my app in addition to the web along side my current credit cards?
    Thumbs Up

10-06-19 , 14:31

That’s right, @Johnny1623. However, you may notice it on the website first and may need to log out then log back into the app for it to update :) - Cheryl
    Thumbs Up

20-06-19 , 12:26

Hi Cheryl, Still not showing unfortunately. Thanks
    Thumbs Up

20-06-19 , 13:01

Hi Jonny1623, sorry to hear about that. Can you please send us a private message @Tesco-Bank containing your full name, DOB and postcode? I'll then be able to look into this further for you - Kelly
    Thumbs Up

20-06-19 , 18:22

Thanks Kelly.Called them and sorted out the issue. Address mismatch since we moved house. I assumed updating my Tesco Bank profile would have updated my loan details also. Was not the case. Hopefully should be updated in a week or so.Cheers
    Thumbs Up

10-07-19 , 12:40

Well 3 weeks after they said 10 working days to add my tesco loan to my online account has passed and still nothing! Please can you look into this? Ironic that I can see my loan and payments made on my credit score apps but not on my Tesco account!!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap