Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Proof of No Claims Discount
    15-02-19 , 10:03

hi, a week ago i got an email with request to proof of my NCB. Immediately i did NCB request to my old insurance company, they had to send me documents via email in 5 working days, but i'm still waiting. How much time do I have to proof my NCB? I'm worried that my insurance may be cancelled without warning. Thank You.
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

Best Answer Re: Proof of No Claims Discount
    15-02-19 , 12:35

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. We will notify you before we cancel a policy and wouldn't ever do this without warning, so please don't worry! We'd normally send you a email, depending on how you've set your preferred delivery method.

Once you receive your proof of No Claims Discount (NCD), you can upload this to Your Insurance Account (YIA) by logging in and selecting 'Upload document'. I hope this helps!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Re: Proof of No Claims Discount
    01-04-19 , 14:48

Dear Kerry, I had my car insurance with Tesco from 2012 - 2103 when I lived in the UK and I would also like to ask if I can receive a Proof of No Claims Discount as I need this information now for the country I live in.I can provide you my Driver's Licence number, date of birth and car registration. Please advise how if you can send this information to my email address? Many thanks! Akin Ajayi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

Re: Proof of No Claims Discount
    01-04-19 , 15:04

Thanks for your comment . So I can look in to this further for you, can you please send us a private message using with your full name, full address including postcode, DOB and the car registration number that was insured on the policy?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap