How to file a complaint ?

Hi, My case is very simple - I have a credit card, current account and a savings account with you -switched to Tesco from Barclays due to your attractive offer, however, credit card and savings account is under 1 login while the current account is under a different login. This results in me not being able to use the mobile app as I essentialy have two logins and have to choose which one to use. I tried having the situation resolved SINCE MAY. Called customer services 4 times, each time being told a form needs to be filled to merge my accounts and that it takes up to 10 working days after which your team members were supposed to call me back and help finishin the process. It's been 5 months now. 4 complaints over the phone.Situation has not been resolved and I have never even heard back from any of your team members. This is unacceptable and i'm considering moving all of my products back to a different provider. An attractive offer is great - but only when it works. This doesn't. Could you please let me know how I can file a complaint in writing ? Your website is extremely unhelpful in this regard, with the complaints page full of links that lead nowhere apart from generic phone numbers to customer service. I am also tired of calling because after 4 tries and 5 months of waiting - it clearly leads nowhere. Thanks for any advice you can give
  • 1 Reply

Former Your Community Expert
    Hello @Akiainavas, I'm very sorry to hear you're having trouble. If you could please private message with your full name, DOB and postcode, I'll be able to log the complaint for you and have this investigated - Caroline