Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Credit Card Contract
    26-04-18 , 15:01

I have a tesco clubcard credit card but seem to have misplaced my contract. I need to find out how long I have the 0% interest for and as they dont email you any information either, I'm at a loss. Does anyone know how I can go about getting a replacement contract for my credit card please? Thanks
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 67

Best Answer Re: Credit Card Contract
    28-04-18 , 07:07

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. If you send a private message to with your name, DOB and postcode, we can confirm when your 0% interest period will end and we can also send out a copy of your account paperwork. When you send your DOB and postcode, remember to include spaces between the characters l i k e t h i s.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 517
    Given: 340

Re: Credit Card Contract
    30-04-18 , 08:45

- I hope you managed to get the info you were needing?

Please can you accept the solution so that it can be stored for other customers?

Thanks

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

13-02-21 , 01:41

I would like to end my credit card contract as I have paid balance and no longer use it. What do I need to do
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 733
    Given: 410

13-02-21 , 07:19

Hi @Zahina21

I'm sorry to hear you want to close your Tesco credit card.

To close your account you can do so by calling our Credit Card department on 0345 300 4278.
    Or as an alternative by writing to: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT, please just provide a cover letter stating you wish to close the card and include your personal details.

If the account has seen no activity within 2 months, it could be closed here by sending a private message.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your account details.
    You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Hope this helps, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 95

13-02-21 , 09:49

Hey @Zahina21, if your account has seen no activity within the last 2 months then please follow the instructions posted by @25H above and message us privately and we'll arrange this here. If there has been activity within the last 2 months then please give us a call and we'll close it for you over the phone.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap