Payment Pushed to Next day

Fresh Eyes
    Hello,

Wondering if you could help me understand if this will effect my credit rating?

My payment date is the last day every month and also the day I get paid. Yesterday I did not get in till late and tried to make the payment on my account, (around 10 pm). My statement already had a charge for late payment before the day had ended and I made multiple attempts to pay my card off.

The payments went through as normal but with the next day as the date of transaction on the side of my bank. I am concerned it might effect my credit score. The app shows them as being in bending with yesterdays date.

I have seen other posts that say as long as you clear the problem the next day it should be alright, credit score wise, as it will be resolved by the end of the month when you report out your credit statements.

My report date is the 6th of each month. as I have paid before this date am I alright?
  • 2 Replies

Administrator
    @EdwardJBrant Thank you for contacting us. 😀

In order for us to look in to this for you, if you could please call us on 0345 300 4278 (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm // Sat-Sun 8am-4pm)

Thank you. 😀
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

I have had look this morning and the payments were accepted as being paid on the 31st and no late charges are on my account. I have a £12 "Late Fee Credit Adjustment" reimbursing me for the amount

Thank you for your time