Making International Payments with Clubcard Pay+

Fresh Eyes
    Hi, Sarah. I am Tomthumb and I joined ClubcardPay so that I could make international online payments, I am not sure now if they are available on TescoPay. Please can you clarify?

Hi everyone,

I’m Sarah from the Tesco Bank community team and welcome to the community if this is your first visit!

I’d really like to get to know you all, so the team and I wanted to create a place where everyone can say hello and share a bit about themselves.

This is a community for Tesco Bank members to offer each other advice, but it's also a social community, so I’d love to hear from you!

Here’s a bit about myself first. I’ve been in the Community team for 3 and a half years now and with Tesco Bank for just over 10 years. My background is financial services, having worked for Halifax and Bank of Scotland for 11 years prior to this. I have two young children aged 4 and 8 and when they are not keeping me busy I love going to the gym and all things exercised related.

So, over to you. Some of these questions might get you started below:

• Why did you decide to join the community?
    • How are you finding it so far?
    • What hobbies do you love in your spare time?
    • Are you an expert at anything?
    • What’s a really weird fact about yourself?

You can also speak to me directly if you need anything, so feel free to send me a private message any time.

That’s it for now. Say hello below! 

Sarah
    Your Community Manager
    Hey @TomThumb 😊

This isn't something we offer unfortunately, you can find more information on this here;

Are there any payments I cannot make from my Clubcard Pay+ account? - Tesco Bank Community