Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

09-03-21 , 11:10

Help! I've been charged a late payment fee for the first time, please please can this be looked into - I appreciate a few days have passed but I'm sure I paid the full balance on the 2nd March but by the looks of it the payment didn't go through! I've just paid today, it must be my Internet, really cross with myself that I didnt check it was paid. Please help!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 129

09-03-21 , 11:24

Hi @Kate16, I'm sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank so we can look into this for you.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 959
    Given: 535

09-03-21 , 12:04

Hi @Kate16

I'm sorry to hear this.

I see ChristinaG has responded and asked that you send a private message so they can look into this for you.

To do this just click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 1,066

09-03-21 , 18:30

Hi @Kate16

This is one for the Tesco Bank team to look at for you, to get this checked and confirmed.

Please click on this link Tesco-Bankthen scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with confirmation.

Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Last edited by CSKBrambles; 10-03-21 at 07:13.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap