Canceling car insurance

Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

When I did the car insurance, I do not remember opting for auto renewal. But auto renewal happened on 30th October. I came to know about it today on 25th December. There were two emails related to auto renewal which I missed.

I left the UK in July and moved to India permanently. How can I get my money back? I longer live in the UK and do not have a car.

There is no email where I can write my grievance.

How can I get in touch with Tesco car insurance people to sort this out?

Thanks.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Employee
    Verified Answer
    Hi @v8r, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry you're looking to cancel your policy. This isn't a request we can complete here. You would need to call our Car Insurance team who are available on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat&Sun: 9am-2pm). However as you have stated that you are now back in India and may not be able to call, the other method of contact is to write to us requesting cancellation at: Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB Tesco Bank Customer Service, P O Box 276, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 2BT. Please also include your policy number, DOB, address and a signature if you are writing. We can then get that dealt with for you - Kevin