IT issue with Chromebook

View Tag Cloud
    OK folks I have a Chromebook and its easy to use and better than my little mobile phone.
    However, although I can use it to log into Tesco Bank, I have problems then logging into Tesco Insurance. I enter my user name and password and receive the reply 'The page isnt working 400 Bad Request etc.' also sometimes comments saying the message 'size of required header field exceeds server limit'

Also the link from my Tesco Bank to Community does not work either and says again 'Bad Request 400'. So I'm able to send this msg by logging directly onto Yourcommunity.tescobank.com with my user name and password but thats it.

The secure messenger help link to IT cannot resolve it and they gave me Tesco Insurance number for IT help who politely informed me they only handle Insurance matters not IT.

So has anyone got ideas how to resolve this? I'm about to take out a new Car Insurance policy with Tesco and need to use my chromebook to access.

My fat fingers and small mobile phone screen are not compatible. Regards Michael
    Last edited by JEAN512; 07-09-22 at 10:28. Reason: add more info
  • 3 Replies

Staff
    Hi @JEAN512, sorry to hear that. Have you tried logging in on a different browser to see if the same issues occur on there?
    Former Community Manager
    @JEAN512 Hey, did you manage to get this sorted?
    Hi, no response although was suggested I try from another browser. So can I can only access my Insurance account and use this service by logging into my Chromebook as 'guest' Frustration as the main Tesco Bank website does allow me to check my credit card details but no other services. However full access is possible via my Smart phone.