Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

credit card repayment from abroad
    28-04-16 , 09:55

How can I make repayments to my credit card using a card from abroad? I just moved and would like to close my UK current account since my bank does not allow residential address to be overseas; however, I have Tesco credit card to repay for. Can I set up a new card even though it's not from UK bank, as long as it's a debit card? I saw in the other post that there is a way to make a payment using tesco bank sort code and account number (400250/**sensitive info removed**) + 16 digit credit card number as reference, so maybe is there a way to make an international payment using IBAN/BIC codes? Thank you.
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 40

Best Answer Re: credit card repayment from abroad
    30-04-16 , 09:26

Hi sorry to hear you're leaving us! You can pay from a foreign bank in sterling using,

BIC: MIDLGB22
    IBAN: GB77MIDL40025031316044

and again using your 16 digit Credit Card number as the reference. Hope this helps! :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Re: credit card repayment from abroad
    01-05-16 , 07:24

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

09-08-16 , 08:41

Hello, I am so confused now. I phoned customer service yesterday and they gave a different swift/bic code which is MIDLGB22. I already made an overseas payment using the code you gave here. Do you think this would be a problem? Thank you.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 70

11-08-16 , 08:32

Sorry about the confusion @kshehari we’re unable to confirm the payment has been received as we would need your details to check. Please private message your full name, date of birth and post code to @ScottW and include @AdamF and we'll have a look into this for you. Please use the following format A B 1 2 3 C D leaving a space between each character. Thanks
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap