• Re: If I have a Money Transfer Credit Card, how do I transfer money to my bank account?

Money was transfered from an outside bank to my currant account which was recently opened,money has left other account but not appeared in my new Tesco account? What have i done wrong.
  • Money was transfered from an outside bank to my currant account which was recently opened,money has left other account but not appeared in my new Tesco account? What have i done wrong.
  • Re: If I have a Money Transfer Credit Card, how do I transfer money to my bank account?

Hi @lilred59 I'm sorry to hear the funds haven't appeared in your account. Have you contacted our customer service team about this? If not please call them on 0345 835 3353, available 24/7, so we can investigate this for you.

Also, just to confirm; did you enter the correct sort code and account number of your current account when making the transfer?
  • Hi @lilred59 I'm sorry to hear the funds haven't appeared in your account. Have you contacted our customer service team about this? If not please call them on 0345 835 3353, available 24/7, so we can investigate this for you.

Also, just to confirm; did you enter the correct sort code and account number of your current account when making the transfer?
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap