• Name change - Tesco Bank

Hello, I’m in process of obtaining the British Citizenship, afterwards I will change my name to a British one, therefore, after I do all of that what documents do you need to change my nationality (as it will be British instead of Romanian) and name with Tesco Bank as I have a loan that I'm currently paying monthly? Does the original Deed poll will suffice? Thanks, Alin
    Click below to see solutions
  • Hello, I’m in process of obtaining the British Citizenship, afterwards I will change my name to a British one, therefore, after I do all of that what documents do you need to change my nationality (as it will be British instead of Romanian) and name with Tesco Bank as I have a loan that I'm currently paying monthly? Does the original Deed poll will suffice? Thanks, Alin
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Name change - Tesco Bank

Hi @alanstevens

Yes, we would need the original Deed Poll document to be able to change your name on your loan account. When you receive it please send to Tesco Bank, PO Box 27014, Glasgow, G2 9FE with a covering letter and we can arrange this for you. Thanks.

• Hi @alanstevens

Yes, we would need the original Deed Poll document to be able to change your name on your loan account. When you receive it please send to Tesco Bank, PO Box 27014, Glasgow, G2 9FE with a covering letter and we can arrange this for you. Thanks.

• Re: Name change - Tesco Bank

Hi, can my original Deed Poll certificate posted back to me in the board backed envelope to avoid damage? and is the address above the same for changing a name on credit card?thanks
  • Hi, can my original Deed Poll certificate posted back to me in the board backed envelope to avoid damage? and is the address above the same for changing a name on credit card?thanks

Of course , we will send your document back in the exact same manner it was received. We have a different address for our Credit Card team, if you can please forward your name change onto the below - thanks!

Tesco Bank
    PO Box 27028
    Glasgow
    G2 9FT
  • Of course , we will send your document back in the exact same manner it was received. We have a different address for our Credit Card team, if you can please forward your name change onto the below - thanks!

Tesco Bank
    PO Box 27028
    Glasgow
    G2 9FT

thank you 
  • thank you 

Dear  i forgot to ask how long will it take you to process my request and return my original documents?
  • Dear  i forgot to ask how long will it take you to process my request and return my original documents?

Hi 

We will return your document the same day that we receive it. It can normally take 2 business days for the name to be updated; we will then send you out a replacement credit card with your new name. You will still be able to use your original card until the new one arrives. Rather than sending documents in twice you can attach a covering letter detailing that you've got 2 accounts with Tesco Bank and wish for the name to be updated on both - specify 1 account is a loan and the other a credit card. I hope this helps!
  • Hi 

We will return your document the same day that we receive it. It can normally take 2 business days for the name to be updated; we will then send you out a replacement credit card with your new name. You will still be able to use your original card until the new one arrives. Rather than sending documents in twice you can attach a covering letter detailing that you've got 2 accounts with Tesco Bank and wish for the name to be updated on both - specify 1 account is a loan and the other a credit card. I hope this helps!

Hi, I have recently changed my name and sent my Deed Poll together with a covering letter to the stated address about 10 days ago for my credit card, however I have not recieved any confirmation or notices from Tesco. I was wondering how long does the process usually take. Will I recieve any notification when you receive my documents?
    Basically how does the Tesco name chane process work? Thanks
  • Hi, I have recently changed my name and sent my Deed Poll together with a covering letter to the stated address about 10 days ago for my credit card, however I have not recieved any confirmation or notices from Tesco. I was wondering how long does the process usually take. Will I recieve any notification when you receive my documents?
    Basically how does the Tesco name chane process work? Thanks

Hi 

When the documents are received we would update the name within 48 hours then send you out a replacement card with the new name on it, which can take 5-8 business days to arrive. We wouldn't notify you when we recieve your documents, however we do send them back to you the same day they are received. If you haven't received your documents back, can you send me and my colleague @AshleighB a private message with your date of birth and postcode? If you are sending those details please put a space between each character i.e D D M M Y Y
  • Hi 

When the documents are received we would update the name within 48 hours then send you out a replacement card with the new name on it, which can take 5-8 business days to arrive. We wouldn't notify you when we recieve your documents, however we do send them back to you the same day they are received. If you haven't received your documents back, can you send me and my colleague @AshleighB a private message with your date of birth and postcode? If you are sending those details please put a space between each character i.e D D M M Y Y
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap