Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Printing an item off my statement
    10-06-21 , 13:20

I have lost the original store receipt and need it for the product guarantee. I have found the item on my statement but can't seem to work out how to print it off. By clicking on the item I can get the details but they do not mention Mastercard which I think is necessary.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 163

10-06-21 , 14:05

Hi @martidj, thanks for getting in touch. Are you viewing the statement on online banking or the mobile banking app? Can I just check which type of account you have too? I'll do my best to help :)
    Thumbs Up

10-06-21 , 14:29

@KellyT
    Hi, many thanks. I am using online banking. Tesco Bank Mastercard credit card.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 41

10-06-21 , 15:05

Hi @martidj, if you print off the PDF statement that the purchase is on, you should be able to use this as proof of purchase. Are you able to do this?
    Thumbs Up

11-06-21 , 17:03

@JoeC Yes I have printed that off the only problem is that you get the value, trans date, process date and the store with location. What it does not show is that this is a Mastercard print off. Therefore I could have made it up if that makes sense. Copying off the complete months staement comes out as lines and lines of text that is not easy to interpret
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 163

12-06-21 , 10:06

Ah right I see, it sounds like you may have downloaded the transactions in csv. format if it's showing that way. I understand that the full PDF statement will show all transactions too, but that will provide proof that it's your for your credit card account. Would that be sufficient for the product guarantee @martidj?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap